Do you have debts? Grab them yourself with the repayment plan
If you have smaller, starting debts, it is sometimes possible to work out a solution yourself. The Nibud website zelfjeschuldenregelen.nl helps you to determine how much repayment space you have and how you can divide this between the creditors. You make a repayment plan that states exactly which scheme you can propose to which creditor. Sample letters help to turn this plan into action.
Tip : If you are unable to pay an invoice, please contact the relevant authority directly and tell them that you are working on a solution. This prevents bigger problems.
Debt-free in six steps
The aflostool on Zelfjeschuldenregelen.nl guides you in six steps to a plan of action for your money problems. In addition, you will find a lot of background information on the website about solving debts and the working methods of creditors. And you can use handy sample letters.
How does the repayment plan work?
Your end result is an action list to solve your debts in a realistic way.
To achieve this result, start at:
- Step 1: You make an overview of all debts and payment arrears
- Step 2: You fill in a few details about your household, such as your home, your car and your income.
- Step 3: The tool guides you through all expenses in a household, filling in your actual costs
- Step 4: You now see the totals of your income and expenses at a glance. It becomes clear what room there is for redemption.
- Step 5: The tool now calculates a redemption proposal whereby your repayment area is divided over all creditors.
- Step 6: Now you have the ready-made action plan to make arrangements with your creditors, helped by sample letters.